Community and Charity Outreach
Our value proposition: We believe in giving back to our community through involvement, interaction and financial support.
How do we do it: We are members of various organizations that we feel better our families, friends and neighbors well being.
What are we doing?
- Business: We are members of the Belen and Los Lunas Chambers of Commerce and have been in leadership roles in those organizations.
- Youth: Our staff are involved in leadership roles with Belen Little league Baseball, Belen High School Soccer and Bosque School Soccer Coaching as well as AYSO Soccer coaching and referring. We have raised money for Elementary Schools both private and public.
- Civic: We participate and help support Boys and Girls Club and various service clubs.
- Religious: Our staff is involved in several churches representing various denominations. Our staff is involved in leadership roles in GOYA Greek Orthodox Youth of America and other worthwhile programs at their places of worship as well as supporting those places financially.
- Community involvement: We participate in various parades such as the Los Lunas Fourth of July Parade, the Belen and Los Lunas Christmas parades. Our staff and their children are involved in these efforts like the Belen Snow Queen fund raising project to name a few. (See our links or pictures of these events which we post to our website)
- Charity: We give to many worthwhile charities especially in areas that have an impact on our children and families such as Autism, Cancer Walk for Life, Casa Esperanza, United Way to name a few.